♥ Search ♥

Donnerstag, 3. August 2017

I want all of you, forever everyday. You and me everyday.



I'm giving you everything I have, Jason. I want to be yours, and I want you to be mine. No matter what storms lay ahead of us, I know that as one we can make it. I'm not perfect by anyone's standards but you make me want to strive to be the best person I can be !
____ ____________________ _____

Yuna's Style:


Hair:

DOUX - SF Collection #2 hairstyle [Naturals]

Top:

Vinyl - Xayalith TIered Cami (Mesh Body Addicts 08'17 )
Mainstore


Skirt:

Vinyl - Alisa Skirt (MBA 08.'17)
Mainstore
__________________ ♥ _____________

Jason's Style :

Outfit:

shirt/pants + rope -
[Gild] Long tanktop with short_Red (FaMESHed August '17) 
GILD Mainstore


Hair:

Stealthic - Hysteria (FaMESHed August '17) 
Stealthic Mainstore

Tattoo:

[AR2 Style] Victor Tattoo ( Mainstore )


Pose:


------------- ♥ --------------

Special thanks to my one & only for posing with me ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen