♥ Search ♥

Dienstag, 8. August 2017

Baby I won't up and leave you straight I got your back forever I'ma make sure you straight


I'm so tired of people telling you i'm doing things
I need you to stop accusing me of playing games
I been down this road before but this don't feel the same
Cause every time i hold you close it's like you ease my pain
You been riding for so long I hope you never change
Just ride with me down this road it ain't no switching lanes
It's like i'm feeling you more each and everyday
I ain't letting you go don't you run away

________________ ___________________ ___________

Hair:

/Wasabi Pills/ Deanna Mesh Hair - Basics (FaMESHed 08.'17)

Outfit:

_CandyDoll_Yeesha Sweatsuit Lavender

Shoes:

_CandyDoll_ Saki Heels - Light Colors (FaMESHed 08.'17)

Pose:


Song:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen