♥ Search ♥

Donnerstag, 1. November 2018

She loved him deeply, madly and passionately. She knew no other way!



__________________________

I have seen the best in you, 
I have seen the worst in you
 and I am still with you, into you. 
And I still belong to you, i still raise you. I will love you... 
Beyond infinity. 
__________________________


Hair:
  Tableau Vivant - Falling hair Gacha - Windfall -PACKI - RARE -

Outfit:
 * Vanilla Bae * - Megan Dress - FaMESHed

♥ Info ♥
• Strippable Dress with 4 steps Strip + fully nude
• Strip me menu access includes: Private, Public, Add Master
• PG Option (step 1 only, non strip)
• Materials Option
• Alpha - You may have to use alpha around the arms or shoulders with your Body HUD. Please keep this in mind when using the strip feature as it will not turn off your alpha automatically! 
Please try a DEMO before purchase! 

• Fat Pack has 24 colors made up of 8 packs of 3 

Pose:  
Luanes World - :LW: BENTO Poses - Pieces  - 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen