♥ Search ♥

Montag, 30. Juli 2018

I need you on my skin Just come over, pull me in....



___________________

So pull me closer
Why don't you pull me close?
Why don't you come on over?
I can't just let you go
___________________


Hair:

#Foxy - Mishi Hair  

Outfit:

Safira - Ania Dress 

▶ Infos:
 ▸ Maitreya - Hourglass - Isis - Freya.
▸ 20 regular colors and 10 fatpack exclusive colors.
▸ Dress + Chain belt.
▸ Colors of the dress changeable only with FATPACK.
▸ 100% original mesh.

Single color includes:
• 1 color dress.
• 1 chain belt.
• Chain belt texture HUD.

Fatpack includes:
• 1 dress.
• 1 chain belt.

▶ Event:

Shoes:

Bishes Inc. - Mules 

▶ Event:

Pose: 

FOXCITY. - Posh-6 

Backdrop:

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Cherry Blossom (With Trees & Sun) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen