♥ Search ♥

Dienstag, 1. Mai 2018

...I'm sorry, I just got carried away...



________________________________

It's all part of my spirituality,
as the wind softly kisses my face, 
and the world travels beneath me.
________________________________

Hair:

Exile - Life in Plastic 

Jacket:

TETRA - Biker Leather Jacket  

Pants:

Blueberry - Grace Pants (Leather version) 


Boots:

* Vanilla Bae *   Blake Biker Boots  

▶ Event:
Uber  starts: May 25th  

▶ Infos:
• Rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Hourglass Female (autohide for Maitreya & Belleza)
• Materials Optional
• Fabric, Sole, Harness & Metals are color-changeable via HUD
• 20 Colors Fatpack

Pose:

[Phantom Animations] - Sport Biker Style Series U3 

▶ Sport Biker Style Series Set

▶ Event:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen