♥ Search ♥

Freitag, 23. März 2018

We live in a dark and romantic and quite tragic world.



________________________________________

I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want…a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved.
________________________________________

Hair:

Stealthic - Fatal  

Outfit:

* Vanilla Bae * - Adele Lingerie Set 
▶ Event: N21  
▶ Infos: 
• Whole Lingerie set is 1 Piece, must wear altogether due to stripping script. 
• Rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Hourglass 
• Materials Option 
• 32 Color Fatpack HUD 
• Strip Me Menu enabled 

BTW: Garters fit with Blueberry Zuzu Stockings. 

Heels:

Bishes Inc. - Diamond Heels  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen