♥ Search ♥

Montag, 11. Dezember 2017

You bring me back to life And it's all in the name of love



__________________________________________

If I told you we could bathe in all the lights
Would you rise up, come and meet me in the sky?
Would you trust me when you're jumping from the heights?
Would you fall in the name of love?
When there's madness, when there's poison in your head
When the sadness leaves you broken in your bed
I will hold you in the depths of your despair
And it's all in the name of love
__________________________________________

Hair: 

TRUTH HAIR - Sugar  

Jumpsuit:

* Vanilla Bae * Norma Jumpsuit   

my buddies:

- JIAN - Scruffy Shepherds 13. Sleepy Pup 
- JIAN - Scruffy Shepherds 15. Toy Destroyer

Pose:


Sofa:

~BAZAR~ Berlin-sofa 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen